Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pole Xcess session 4

  Well as predicted..my prayers for a pole wasn't answered! Fat hope!! hahahahahahahaha..
Okay,as you all can see, I'm going berserk! The pressure is driving me nuts..in a way,exhilarating!
I attended pole xcess session and tried my best to complete the choreography. 
I did,but..errr...Can I remember it? 
I bought a new pair of shoes especially for this competition.It's gorgeous but I keep loosing it. It's too wobbly and I don't want to risk a broken ankle..I shall stick to the comfortable but 'not that matching with my outfit' shoes. By the way,safety is what matters most right? Better be safe than sorry..
  The xcess session went well. I managed to gather my focus for the whole 2 hours to complete the whole routine. By the time I'm done, I was incredibly exhausted..now,a new task! memorizing the steps.I'm sure on that day I'll be so nervous,I won't remember a thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment