Monday, June 1, 2009

Pole Xcess session3

  I am pushing myself..pushing really really hard!! As hard as I could.. 

  Today I attended pole Xcess in Hartamas for another 2 hours. I forced myself to endure the pain of skin against the pole. I have very sensitive skin on my inner thigh, therefore its very painful for me to do all the tricks that requires me too cling on the pole. But I have too..i don't want to surrender!! So today I did as much clinging as I could..almost too much that I literally walked funny on the way back to the car..hahaha!

 I tried to finish as much choreography as I could as "The day" is just around the corner..This is pretty much nerve wrecking for me now as time is running out. I seriously..I mean SERIOUSLY.. need more time!! My routine is in a mess..

 Tomorrow would be the last chance for me to finish, clean, perfect, practice, memorize..yadee yadee yaaa..pheeww! my routine..(are you kidding me??!!)

Wednesday-Fit pole group training
Thursday-Class with Miko
Friday-???(I hope Fiona will be kind enough to open the studio for us to have a last chance to practice)
Saturday- 'THE DAY'!!! .....aaaaarrrggghhhhh *faint*

P/S: *in praying mode*..dear god, please let me wake up to a beautiful shining pole sticking in the middle of my living room..Amin! (wishful thinking)

No comments:

Post a Comment