Thursday, June 4, 2009

Training day 6

  We had our last group rehearsals yesterday..finally we completed the choreography! Like finally!! I felt kinda guilty..I was being a bit bossy!! We had very limited time and somebody just had to take charge. Somehow,being the eldest makes me feel responsible to control the situation. If my fellow contestants are reading this, I'm really sorry guys! We just need a few more run through to perfect it. 

  On the other hand, I'm feeling nauseous like hell..Feel like packing my bags and fleeing off to another planet! Notice how many times i have used the exclamation marks in this post so far??...signs of a nervous breakdown..(talking in screaming mode and anxiety attacks)..uh..uh..uh..
I can't breathe!!

 Well,being the warrior that I claim to be..I have to fight this battle with courage and determination. No chickening out! Born to be a fighter..I'm starting to talk crap..better stop now!
O.U.T! 

No comments:

Post a Comment