Sunday, May 31, 2009

Training day 5

The trophy..

The certificate..

The pole bunch..

Me and Michelle(Kylie)


 I have been 'Super' occupied lately until I haven't got a chance to tidy up the house!! The sight of the mess is stressing me out (my hubby thinks I have OCD)..I am the type of person who cleans and tidy up after..so the condition of the house is driving me nuts!! 
 
  Yesterday,I kicked off the day pretty early. I wanted to follow 'the gang' for our usual running session but figured that I'll be dead half way through the day..So not such a good idea. So I went to Talent hub for pole access at 11am-1pm. Tried to finish my choreography for the in house competition that evening..wasn't much of a success! Tried my best,that's for sure..

 After,grabbed a quick lunch and rushed to Kota Damansara for the usual fit pole group training at 2pm. Managed to get there on time..pheeww! (punctuality is important for me). Did as much as we could, but we are still behind schedule..Olly was still sick,Chunky Monkey was late(not fashionably),Kylie was a bit late probably because she was having a nervous breakdown (for the In house competition)..Need to buck up people!!! Less than a week from now...

  Me and Kylie had to rush to Bangsar for the in house competition organized by our dance studio, 'Shall We Dance Academy'. Although both of us still haven't completed our routine, we are still going to participate..not pulling out! "WE ARE NOT LOSERS!"
When we arrived, they said that we only have a few minutes to change..so we rushed!
 
 I didn't have to wait that long before they called my name.'Butterflies in my stomach' is an understatement! Clearly I wasn't thinking straight when I agreed to join this competition..knowing I wouldn't be able to complete my routine! 
When they called my name..I put up a straight face, gathered all my guts and walked onto the stage. All eyes on me! And I don't have a single idea of what I'm doing..At that moment, my brain just decided to stop functioning as it went numb.

 I just danced away, taking steps I felt like at the moment..one at a time. I didn't care about the audience anymore. I just had fun! 
Came up 2nd place..hahaha..dunno how that happened?? Now that's what you call pure luck!!
Today is rest day..finally I got that massage that I've been longing for..ooOOoooohhh! I feel awesome now! Ready for another hectic week ahead...
BRING IT ON!!

1 comment:

  1. hey babe. I curi ur gambar again, hope u don't mind.hahaha. Anyway i love ur performance, ur confidence and poise were oozing making the showmanship excellent, I can't tell that u did not prepare for it. cya this wed~

    ReplyDelete