Friday, May 15, 2009

And so..it begins...

 And so..it begins! The journey for my first pole dancing competition..I'm actually having chills as the 'day' is coming really2 soon. June 6th!! its like 3weeks from now!! and i haven't started training..It's not like I'm any good??  

introduction...

My name is Natesa,people know me as Tesa and my friends call me Tess..Owh! and my stage name is Lolita..Started poling late last year after giving birth to my precious baby boy. I've always wanted to try pole dancing but never knew they have it here in home sweet Malaysia. Until one day one of my friend suggested that we try this interesting sport(yeah..its you Eva!)..Since i was looking for ways to shed the baby weight i've been carrying for months..i figure that it wasn't such a bad idea after all..

After a few sessions of sweating it out plus bruises that i can easily pass off as a domestic violent victim..i started to fell in love with this fairly decent sport.For those of you who only have these"funny ideas" of  pole dancing..you should check it out!! its not the ones you see in strip joints..similar, but the objective is waaayy...different! To me,pole dancing is a form of sport to keep fit and a form of art..which both i have deep passion for.

I had gathered my guts and picked up my courage to send an entry for this competition..far from thinking that i could qualify for the semi's. Thanx a whole bunch to those who commented on my preliminary video (good or bad). I take it as a constructive criticism to improve and better myself in terms of my future performances. Please do not stop now..i need more of your support and comments to get me through to the finals..

No comments:

Post a Comment