Saturday, May 16, 2009

training day 1..

 Yesterday was the first time the fit pole finalist got together (after the briefing) for training. There is me,Olly,Kylie,Chunky Monkey and Mona. Although we didn't come up with any conclusions for the group routine, we managed to change and share ideas about the spins and tricks..they are a very nice bunch,I must say..More than happy to share their skills.

 I'm starting to get chills down my spine as 'the day' (I'd like to call it) is approaching very soon!!
Will I make a fool of myself on stage?..Will i remember my routine?..Will i be able to execute the spins and tricks??? arrrggghhhh... sweaty palms!! bruises!! aching muscles!!
               WHAT IN THE WORLD HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO??

Well as my hubby would say.."You're an adrenalin rush junkie!"  Am I? Hmmm...May be I am..

 Got my solo piece music today.But still thinking if i should go with it? I'll let you guys know when its confirmed.. For now,let's just say..ROCK ON!!

 Can't wait for our next training.We'll put our brains together and hopefully come up with a cool routine..

1 comment: