Tuesday, May 19, 2009


 I haven't got the chance to update my blog for the past 2 days because I was too busy attending to my precious baby boy(Noah).He has been down with high fever..(up to 39'c). For a little baby like him,It's pretty bad..He wasn't getting enough sleep (neither was I) because he was having difficulty breathing..,plus the horrendous coughing!! Oh god..it's so painful just even to hear him cough..

 With the pandemic issues flooding towns everywhere,for a mother like me not to worry is rather impossible. To many funny ideas floating through my mind. His paediatrician says that his case was the 5th of the day. He said to watch out for any symptoms of dehydration..which,if there are..he might have to be hospitalised!! Oh no!! not again...He was hospitalised for Pneumonia 2 months ago..It was a horrific experience!!

 I'm all drenched out of energy..eyebags as a bonus..I just need him to recover. I can't leave him all sick to go for my trainings? It wouldn't be fair for him..
Noah needs his mommy!! I'll be all torned up..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment