Monday, May 25, 2009

Pole Xcess session 1

 I still can't nail it in my head that in 11 days or so, I'll have to perform my pole routine (which I'm still struggling with) in front of a crowd!! Just thinking about it gives me stomach cramps..I'm still crawling with my choreography..God help me!! Or at least somebody..?

 Yesterday was suppose to be my rest day. I needed time to relax my aching body and muscles.. I knew it was too good to be true,for me just to lay around doing nothing?? Impossible..
It was the only day I got to spent some time at home after a hectic week. So I had to do some cleaning.Ended up cleaning the whole house..like squeaky clean! At the end of the day..I was exhausted..again.

 Today,I had a chance to attend the pole excess session for about 2 hours. I finally gathered some moves and made full use of the pole. Managed to cover the first quarter of the song..woohoooo!! I met some of the exotic girls there. They were also working on their solo routine. We shared some ideas and moves to help each other..

Been meaning to snap some pictures to include in the posts,but always seem to forget..
getting old!!

1 comment:

  1. Crowd??? I dont think u'd have any problem with that. U kan Hard Rock Queen. - Hubby

    ReplyDelete