Sunday, May 17, 2009

 Today,i got the opportunity to use the pole to work out my solo routine at Freedom Kinetics for about an hour.I even tagged Hubby and my son,Noah along(they are my strength and biggest supporter). Well, nothing much could be done cause my music is still being edited..

 The night before, I was learning as much as i can on 'You Tube' about the spins that i haven't done in class like corkscrew,inverts,superman etc.So today,I was trying to execute..Yup!! definitely not as easy as it looks..my arm is getting sore again! (old injury)
 
I am looking forward to see Miko(my ever so patient instuctress) to consult me on these spins..What will i do without her?!! she's the best! 

 Wish I have a pole sticking in the middle of my living room so i can work out on my routine all day..unfortunately not, so i have to grab each opportunity of pole excess and put it to good use..to bits!
 Looking forward for the next training.

6 comments:

  1. your baby boy is soooo cute gurl! hot poling mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pole in the living room?...hmmm...lets discuss it after u win it. - Hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahahahah! Am rooting for u all the way babe!!!! Good luck! Maybe then u can teach me cuz i really need to lose the weight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. babe.. wow didn't expect u can dance.. n man pole dancer.. hottttttsssss okay.... good luck Mommy Tesa!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im just a person who drops by from blog to blog and oh my i have never crossed my mind a mother who pole dance. Its interesting. YOu're very hardworking. Keep it up and im sure you'll do great. Good luck tesa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg this i great! Mommy who can pole dance. Im sure your husband is very lucky =)

    ReplyDelete