Sunday, May 24, 2009

Training day 3

 Gosh! All these work out is weighing me down..This whole week has been filled with pole and running acvities. As much as i want pole all day,everyday..my body just won't seem to let me. Guess you'll never realise how old you are until your body tells you. I'm really feeling exhausted.. but somehow,loving it?..

  For a whole year,last year..I had to stop all activities (Running,Golf,Tennis) due to my pregnancy. After giving birth, I was advised to wait for another clean 3 months before I could start again. Then I started running slowly to pick up on where i left off and also picked up pole dancing(never turned back after..) My body is still not strong enough.That's probably why it's aching so badly all over..It is adjusting to all these extremity.
I busted a knee,injured an arm and my back is killing me..I must be stronger..I must work harder..I must..I must..I must!

 Yesterday we had another group practice. Only me,Mona and Chunky Monkey was there. Owh,Kylie came later because she was having transportation problem.The day before,she met with an accident..She said her mind was somewhere else when it happened. I could easily put myself in her shoes because I know what she's talking about..Lately,while driving,my mind is always thinking about ideas for the routines..music full blast and all! Safety Hazard!! 
We came up with more dance moves for the group routine..

 Today is a rest day ( I wish..), tomorrow will be having pole excess session!

No comments:

Post a Comment