Thursday, May 28, 2009

Training day 4


 I have always wanted to be a dancer since i was a little girl. I started attending ballet classes as early as 5 years old. Whenever i did something wrong, my parents would punish me by not sending me to my weekly classes. That was like the biggest torture for me!! Worst than getting a time out or even spanking! 
 
 When i was in primary school, when all my friends were busy playing catch and hopscotch, I would hide behind the school gymnasium to peep at girls practising rhythmic gymnastics. When they saw me peeping, they would give me the 'I'm a gymnast and you're not..' look! 
At home,I would jump around doing splits trying to imitate them..until one day,my mom got sick and tired of me jumping around the house,he persuaded my dad to enroll me in one of the national programs.
  I auditioned and got through..the rest is history! 

  I ended up in the team for 10 years! When all my teenage friends were busy going shopping,dating boys,gossiping and living a teenage life..I was always in the gymnasium training so hard for competitions,while getting yelled at (yeah..the Russian coaches were fierce). But nevertheless, the experiences i gained were incomparable..Well,enough about the past..I want to be a pole dancer now. 

  Yesterday we had training #4. We pretty much have everything sorted out now..It's just time to fill in the blanks. We always have fun,every time! I think that's the most important thing... besides getting things done!

Tonight, I have a class with Miko..yeaayyyy!! always looking forward to that...

1 comment:

  1. Baby, what other proves u need now. History speaks for itself. Heck, u devoted 10 years of ur life doing the lompat & lipat thingy. Use the same enthusiasm, passion and dedication for ur pole babe. I'll always be behind you, u know that....-hubby.

    ReplyDelete